Hello everyone,

I currently maintain roundup for the past 2 years, which has been a
bumpy ride, I got 1 release out of the door for wheezy.

Recently I found the existence of this team, and I sincerely hope you
can help me with the roundup package maintenance in the long run.

I have a few outstanding issues for the next 1.5 upload for jessie,
which I'm discussing with Sebastian Ramacher, but I'd like to move the
sources into Aloith's svn, and get some more exposure to potential
sponsors through the PAP team.

My Alioth username is kaisan-guest, and I would like to request a
repository on Alioth for roundup.

Cheers,
Kai