Hello,

I'd like to add python3 support to the defusedxml package. However, even
though "apt-get source" says that

NOTICE: 'defusedxml' packaging is maintained in the 'Svn' version control
system at:
svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/defusedxml/trunk/

.. there is actually no *defusedxml* module anywhere in
python-modules/packages.

Can someone tell me what the status of this package is (and how I can
help to add python3 support)?

Best,
Nikolaus