Hi all,

the Astropy affiliated packages [1] are a great opportunity to get
people involved in Debian packaging: They follow some common rules, tend
to have a similar structure (since there is a template for these
packages), and the project has a good popularity. Also, all these
packages would add a good value to Debian.

To make this easier, I started a tutorial that is specific for these
packages, using wcsaxes as an example [2]. The third part is not
complete yet. Since it is my first tutorial, it would be great if I
could get some review before I announce it on the astropy-devel mailing
list.

Best regards

Ole

[1] http://www.astropy.org/affiliated/