As part of the 3.5 test rebuild I noticed an incompatibility with
python3-enum, which I reported upstream.  The response was: there's actually
no reason to have a Python 3 version of enum in any version >= Python 3.4.
Since that's all we have now, maybe it makes more sense to just remove the
python3-enum package from Debian.

There may be similar packages which are fairly straight backports of Python 3
packages.  For those that are no longer necessary, what do you think about
removing the python3-* version of the binary package?

It seems like a bit of a regression given that we want Python 3 versions of
our libraries, but in cases like this it probably makes sense.

Thoughts?
-Barry