We are down to slightly more than 100 bugs (that includes several packages
that are RC-buggy and dozen or two packages in open transitions, so there
is slightly less things to work on right now) and we need YOUR help.

For majority of packages the work is simple and doesn't require Python
packaging knowledge. The full procedure is documented on wiki but in the
reality most packages just need B-D adjustment and adding --with python2,
replacing dh_pysupport with dh_python2 or removing
DEB_PYTHON_SYSTEM=pysupport (and some trivial debdiff checking and
testing). You can skip packages that are more complicated than that.

--
WBR, wRAR