So we currently have several places where we have team policy described.

* The Debian wiki
  https://wiki.debian.org/Python and subpages

* Another wiki page:
  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam

* https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/python-policy/
  which comes from the python-defaults (*not* python3-defaults!) in the bzr
  repo at
  http://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/bzr/pkg-python/python-defaults-debian

* "PMPT" policy
  http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/
  git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/python-modules/tools/python-modules.git
  except that that page specifically isn't represented in the git repo, only
  policy.rst

and maybe more.  This is crazy!  We really need to consolidate all this
information.

That said, I did a pass through policy.rst in the git repo above and pushed
the 'git-policy' branch for review.  `git diff master` to see the proposed
changes.  Here's a summary:

* PMPT -> DPMT - it seems like we mostly refer to ourselves as Debian Python
  Modules Team and rarely if ever Python Modules Packaging Team any more.
  Another opportunity for more consistency.

* Clarified slightly the wording in policy differences between
  team-in-Maintainer and team-in-Uploaders.

* Remove all the references to Subversion and add a short blurb about Git,
  pointing to the GitPackaging wiki page.

Cheers,
-Barry