On Oct 26, 2015, at 06:28 PM, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

>I for one lack a high level presentation of how the various bits work together
>and a clear description of the "magic" behind each tool.

I agree with this.  When you know where to look, the documentation is actually
quite good.  Maybe there are a few things here or there that could be filled
in or improved, but it's all generally there.

The problem is that when things don't build as expected, it's difficult to
understand which magical piece is misbehaving.

Cheers,
-Barry