Hello,

I'd like to upload the newest python-llfuse release to experimental first.

Are there any best practices for handling this on the git side? I could imagine:

* Don't commit anything to git at all (it would only be a single commit for the upload), commit when uploading to unstable.

* Commit regularly, with the upload to unstable becoming a descendant of the upload to experimental.

* Commit to a new branch that then becomes dangling, because the next upload to unstable descends from the most-recent unstable upload rather than from experimental.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-Nikolaus

(No Cc on replies please, I'm reading the list)