Hi folks,

I'm currently doing some packaging work around the Kinto project [0],
and I would like to get it integrated into Debian. As the docs state
that I should ask to be part of the team to go further, here I am!

From what I've seen so far, Kinto depends on some non-packaged
dependencies, that I will try to package (cornice, pyramid-beaker and
kinto).

Once I get more confident with all this, maybe I will also be able to
help you with the maintenance of some python modules, who knows!

My Alioth login is "almet-guest", and I've read
https://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html and accept it.

Looking forward to this foray into python debian packaging :)
— A