Dear DPMT,

I would like to join the team to help maintain Python modules that are
dependencies of SageMath (at the moment, I'd like to update pexpect to
the new upstream version).

My alioth login is thansen.

I have read https://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html and
accept it.

Thanks,

Tobias

PS: I already tried pushing to the pexpect git repo and it failed. The
policy says it should work for all DDs.

remote: error: insufficient permission for adding an object to
repository database ./objects
remote: fatal: failed to write object
error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
To ssh://git.debian.org/git/python-modules/packages/pexpect.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (unpacker error)
 ! [remote rejected] pristine-tar -> pristine-tar (unpacker error)
 ! [remote rejected] upstream -> upstream (unpacker error)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://git.debian.org/git/python-modules/packages/pexpect.git'