Andreas Tille <andr...@an3as.eu> writes:

> Yes, this is what I guessed from the log.  However, how can I find out
> why exactly the command is not called?

That seems to be a question to take up with the upstream developer, or
just normal Python debugging.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, this doesn't appear to be a problem
specific to a Debian build environment, so I would guess it fails even
when simply running the test suite in a normal development environment.

So you can use the full power of your development environment to hunt
the problem: an interactive debugging session, etc. Use your Python
skills :-)

--
 \         “Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they |
  `\                                         believe me?” —Jack Handey |