Severity: wishlist
Owner: Antonio Terceiro <terce...@debian.org>

* Package name    : python-whitenoise
  Version         : 3.2.1
  Upstream Author : David Evans
* URL             : http://whitenoise.evans.io
* License         : MIT/Expat
  Programming Lang: Python
  Description     : static file serving for WSGI applications

With a couple of lines of config, WhiteNoise allows your web app to serve its
own static files, making it a self-contained unit that can be deployed
anywhere without relying on nginx, Amazon S3 or any other external service.

This is specially useful if you want to deploy a WSGI application in an
application container (e.g. docker).

I plan to import this package into the Debian Python Modules Team
repositories, even though I don't plan to get myself deeply involved
with the team. I will subscribe to this specific package through the
package tracker.