Well, that thread got exciting... I realize there's history here, folks,
but for the good of Debian, please set that aside.

On 03/04/2017 09:51 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 03/04/2017 06:42 AM, Clint Byrum wrote:
>>
>> I care. Allison cares. Barry cares. You care. DPMT cares too. What we
>> need is trust in each other.
>
> I'm very happy that Allison, you and Barry care. You are all very kind
> people that I enjoy a lot interacting with. It'd be awesome if we could
> see more of your contribution.

That's the plan.

>> So, let's keep working together. You have people who are ready to
>> listen and want to help. Take advantage.
>
> I hope it will really happen, and that some people really will help.

So, getting back to more practical matters, my proposal is that we start
by moving alembic and python-concurrent.futures back to DPMT, since they
have non-OpenStack rdepends. Then move on to python-dogpile.cache,
python-dogpile.core, python-extras, and python-fixtures, since they have
non-OpenStack rdepends, including rdepends in DPMT or PAPT.

Let's start there, and rebuild the trust that this can work.

Allison