Ángel Luis <angelluis.pera...@um.es> writes:

> I am trying to package |numpy 1.12.1| into deb package.

The creation of a Debian package is — quite deliberately — not an
automated process [0]. There are many human decisions to be made, in
order to work well with the rest of Debian, and to conform with Debian
Policy.

> How can I generate a debian package from python module?

The general answer is: This is the work of a maintainer, so learn how to
do that <URL:https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers>.

The specific answer for NumPy is: Use the existing packages
<URL:https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/python-numpy> and/or
collaborate with the existing maintainers.

[0] Of course, there are many tools to help with those small steps that
    are mechanical and *can* be automated. But these do not by any
    measure automate the “start with upstream work, end with Debian
    package” process.

--
 \                   德不孤、必有鄰。 (The virtuous are not abandoned, |
  `\                               they shall surely have neighbours.) |