> >My personal intepretation is that since this package is not used as
> >python library this should be "fontmake" single package, but we need
> >someone from Python Teams to confirm that.
>
> I think that makes sense.
>
> You have to make a judgement call about the primary purpose of the
> package.  If it's primarily an application and any python modules in
> the package are only for use of the application, then sticking with
> the upstream name is a sensible choice.

please also remember to install this private library into private (as
in: outside dist-packages) dir. You can do that with something like:

 override_dh_auto_install:
        dh_auto_install -- --install-args=--install-lib=/usr/share/fontmake/
        mv debian/fontmake/usr/bin/fontmake
debian/fontmake/usr/share/fontmake/run
        dh_link /usr/share/fontmake/run /usr/bin/fontmake
--
GPG: 1D2F A898 58DA AF62 1786 2DF7 AEF6 F1A2 A745 7645