慕冬亮 <mudonglianga...@gmail.com> writes:

> I am sure I would like to become to a package maintainer of the Debian
> package. It's my honor. And I am a big fan of Debian System. I have
> been exploring the Debian World in four to five years.

Great!

This forum is good for discussions specific to packaging Python in
Debian.

To learn Debian packaging, you will also want to subscribe to the
Mentors forum <URL:https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/> which is
specific for teaching people to become Debian maintainers.

--
 \        “If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and |
  `\        you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag |