On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 09:01:48AM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 11/21/18 12:23 AM, Per Andersson wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I would like to join the Debian Python team on Salsa in order to
> > maintain python module python-sqlalchemy-migrate (ITP) [0].

Even though sqlalchemy-migrate is already packaged I would like to join
the application and modules teams on Salsa. I was a member on Alioth. :-)

> As I wrote in your ITP bug, this packabge has been in Debian for many years:
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/migrate

Thanks! Sorry for not looking hard enough before filing the ITP.

> This is maintained in the OpenStack team because upstream is OpenStack
> since Jan Dittberner stopped working on it, and because it's used mainly
> in OpenStack. However, I would recommend against using it, as upstream
> is trying to get rid of it in the favor or Alembic. It's just there for
> historic reasons.

I understand, new versions of pytrainer depend on sqlalchemy-migrate so
I'll deal with it.

--
Per