Hi,

I'd like to be added to the Python team Salsa group (either PAPT, DPMT,
or both -- see below). My salsa login is "paravoid".

I've prepared multiple updates to the "tox" package, including a (much)
newer upstream, and I'd like to be able to push those changes and make
an upload to Debian. In terms of experience, I maintain a Python package
already (python-maxminddb, under collab-maint) and have sponsored other
packages in the past that were maintained by DPMT.

I'm actually a bit confused on where "tox" belongs -- Maintainer field
seems to be set to PAPT, but in salsa it's under python-modules. It
could be argued that it belongs in either, as it's a Python application
used to develop and test other Python modules and applications... I
actually don't really mind, but I would need access to both groups to be
able to move it in Salsa.

On that note... what is the Maintainer field supposed to be post-Alioth?
For DPMT, I see some packages in the archive with
  Debian Python Modules Team <team+python-modu...@tracker.debian.org>
but nothing similar for PAPT. PAPT's page on wiki seems outdated, as is
policy.rst on that front.

Finally, I've read python-modules policy.rst, and acknowledge that.
That said, that policy dictates the use of git-dpm, but Ondřej Nový has
already migrated tox to gbp, and I'd rather keep that change.

Regards,
Faidon