On 3/19/19 5:12 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to admit that it is a bit demotivating to care for RC bugs on
> behalf of PAPT but beeing prevented to easily commit what simply
> should be commited.  Its not working for me even now and I might
> decide to remove my local Git clone to save some disk space.  Those
> who preventing me to help can try to assemble single commits on
> their own than.
>
> Sorry, for beeing a bit harsh, but I'm afraid that things like
> this are effectively preventing newcomers to this team
>       Andreas.

I very much agree, and especially when it's somebody like you (ie: one
of the top Debian uploaders) who requests access, it's particularly
annoying to see you need to bow and wait for a month.

Can't you guys just simply give write access to Andreas? What's the
issue? Why is it taking so long? This really give the feeling the "team"
is still very much dysfunctional,

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)