On Mon, 5 Aug 2019, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

I did a major update for pytest-bdd (new upstream release, dropped py2
packages, other lintian fixes, etc.).  Does someone mind uploading it?

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/pytest-bdd

Uploaded!

Just, please do not push debian/ tags unless you are completely sure
that's what is going to be uploaded.
In this case I would have liked to run wrap-and-sort, and add a R³
header, but hold back just for that.

Thanks - I will not tag in the future. For packages that I have DM upload rights to, I usually don't even push to salsa until after my upload is accepted. :)

Are you sure that it uploaded successfully? I haven't seen any messages about upload being accepted and I don't see anything on the tracker.

Thanks,
Scott