Hello folks!

I'd like to propose we start using Salsa CI for all the team packages. I
think using a good CI for all our packages will help us find packaging
bugs and fix errors before uploads :)

I also think that when possible, we should be using the same CI jobs for
our packages. The Salsa CI Team's default pipeline [1] is a good common
ground, as currently it:

* builds the package
* runs piuparts
* runs autopkgtest
* runs lintian
* runs reprotest
* and does more!

I don't think a failing CI should be a blocker for an upload, but I
think it's a good red flag and should be taken in account.

I know the Ruby team also decided to use debian/salsa-ci.yml instead of
debian/gitlab-ci.yml [2]. I guess we should also do the same.

Thoughts? If we decide to go ahead with this, I guess we should modify
the policy accordingly and contact the Salsa Team to see if adding this
additional load is OK with them.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline#basic-use
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/issues/86#note_106245
--