Hi,

I think I ported scoary successfully to Python3 in Git[1].  The
command line applications seem to work but the GUI is just ending
with

   Need the following installed: Tkinter, tkFileDialog, ttk

For the more simple inspection I copy here the beginning which leads to
this:

import sys, os
import threading

try:
    import tkinter
except ImportError:
    #Python 3 issues
    try:
        import tkinter as Tkinter
    except:
        sys.exit("Need to have Tkinter / tkinter installed")

try:
    import tkinter.filedialog
except ImportError:
    # Python 3 issues
    try:
        from tkinter import filedialog
        tkFileDialog = filedialog
    except:
        sys.exit("Could not find tkFileDialog / filedialog")

try:
    import tkinter.ttk
except ImportError:
    # Python 3 issues
    try:
        from tkinter import ttk as ttk
    except:
        sys.exit("Could not find ttk / tkinter.ttk")

try:
    ttk
    Tkinter
except NameError:
    sys.exit("Need the following installed: Tkinter, tkFileDialog, ttk")

I have no idea what the call to tkk is supposed to do and why it ends up
in a NameError.  Any hints?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/scoary