Le 07/11/2019 à 15:08, Matthias Klose a écrit :
> [1] https://wiki.debian.org/Python/Python3.8.

Thanks Matthias.

I've added the following point to "common upstream issues":

 * Embedding Python: modules are not linked with libpython3.8 anymore,
but programs that embed Python still need to link with it. When
configuring such programs, --embed must be passed to python3-configure.
Earlier versions of python3-configure do not support this option.
Failing that, errors will occur at link-time (usually part of
compile-time, but sometimes part of run-time).

I've stumbled upon that in my project Gyoto and fixed python.m4
(borrowed from [1]pyconfigure) to support it. I've also submitted my
patch [2]there.

Regards, Thibaut.

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/pyconfigure/
[2] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?57115