Hey folks,

Looking at a package recently, I saw some important mistakes and I was
wondering: would it be ok to force push to fix them?

More explicitly, the import of the new upstream version with
pristine-tar contains a bunch of errors due to a wrong manipulation. It
seems to me it would be "more clean" to start again and force push.

I know force pushing is normally frowned upon when working in a team
environment, but I haven't seen any mention of it in the Python Team's
policy.

Happy to know what folks think of this. If there is a strong consensus,
maybe we should add something to the policy.

Cheers,

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau