hello,
I am running into an issue installing psutil: pip3 install psutil, in a
virtual environment. I have upgraded my pip and setuptools with no
avail. I am getting this error: https://pastebin.com/2Xb7UN9g
Some have suggested installing the python3-dev package. Saying that I
require "header" files (don't know what those are). So this means
installing that package and creating a new venv, where those files are
available. Is there a way to make this install work without installing
that package? Is that package really necessary? Does this mean my
virtual environments are somehow subject to what libraries are
available in my system python installation? Is there some pip
installabel package that provides these files?
thank you,