Hi,

After read [0] I'm a little confused. Do you want to package gpapershaper
by yourself? or do you want someone to package papershaper?

Because, the subject of this mail is "looking for a sponsor", but when you
look for a sponsor that means that you already have the Debian package
and need a Debian Developer review and upload. Commonly this is the ITP
(intent to package) way*.

If you send a RFP (request for package) you are looking for someone else
(volunteer) to create the Debian package.

* Just to not confuse, you need a sponsor for other tasks, but
I'm talking about this situation, for instance.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=976174