On Fri, 12 Feb 2021, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> What I read from Elana, is that *upstream* think we have a problem. But
> do we really have one? Or are we just being influenced by upstream who
> is trying to impose a view we don't necessary share?

Or is it you that is trying to impose your view on those users?

Let's be clear, I understand what you are saying and I mostly agree
with your view but Debian is about inclusiveness and about meeting
the needs of as many people as possible and I believe that implementing
this python3-full meta-package can only help towards this.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hert...@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁