Hi,

I worked on the package python-cython-blis[1] (there is no specific
reason to have it in Debian Science scope - I just found an existing
repository there and continued with this).

The package works nicely - but the autopkgtest (in Salsa CI[2] does
not):

autopkgtest [19:46:36]: test autodep8-python3: set -e ; for py in $(py3versions
-r 2>/dev/null) ; do cd "$AUTOPKGTEST_TMP" ; echo "Testing with $py:" ; $py -c
"import cython_blis; print(cython_blis)" ; done
autopkgtest [19:46:36]: test autodep8-python3: [-----------------------
Testing with python3.9:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'cython_blis'
autopkgtest [19:46:37]: test autodep8-python3: -----------------------]

The actual module that needs to be importet is just blis.  How can
I teach autodep8-python3 the correct module name?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/python-cython-blis
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/python-cython-blis/-/jobs/1483087