On 2021-02-24 at 18:53:19 +0100, Lorenz Schori wrote:
> > Version 1.0.4 has some small fixes for the ssh backend and some
> > improvements for the http backend. Nothing major though. If it is
> > viable to include that in bullseye, then why not. Also note that
> > upstream changed to proxmoxer/proxmoxer.
>
> Would it help if I open merge requests for that (one against
> pristine-tar, one against upstream and one against debian/master for
> changelog etc.).

Yes, please, a merge request would help: I've looked into it a few times
already and wasn't able to finish it in the time I had.

But since it's going into experimental, wouldn't it be better to package
the latest released version (1.1.1), or possibly even 1.2.0b1 (the very
latest version on pypi)?

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''