On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 10:55:10AM -0700, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
> Hello Julian!
> I noticed that you've added me to several packages as the uploader:
> debian/control:
>     Uploaders: Otto Kekäläinen <o...@debian.org>,
> Please do not do it. I have not reviewed/uploaded (to my knowledge) any of
> those
> packages and it is wrong to list me there as an uploader. Do not do this for
> new
> packages and remove me from the old packages next time you upload a new
> version
> (not urgent).

Dear Otto,

I'm sorry - I copied the control file for one of the packages I
started working on to get Spyder 4.x into bullseye, and it had you as
an uploader.  Apologies for including you without your agreement.  I'm
totally willing to remove your name from the uploaders field after
bullseye has released, but I'm now not sure which packages should and
shouldn't have your name listed.  Here's a list of the packages I've
uploaded which I think have your name in them; I will remove you from
all of them unless you say otherwise:

abydos
distance
paq