Hi Michael

thanks for uploading the new version of mypy :)

With the new mypy, it seems one needs a "pip install types-foo" for just about
everything before it is able to usefully analyse code. I see #994830 for
python-types-dataclasses, and we have python3-types-toml plus python3-types-
typed-ast.

Are you already working towards packaging more of the split off typeshed, or
do we need a bit more of a team effort on this?

Does it make sense for Debian to package snapshots of all of typeshed in one
binary package to save a proliferation of small python-types-foo packages?

cheers
Stuart

--
Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stu...@nanonanonano.net