On 11/11/21 1:33 PM, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
> Hi Thomas!
>
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 11:04:10AM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> On 10/24/21 3:24 PM, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
>>> If anyone is still using nose (1.x), please port your packages to nose2,
>>> pure unittest or pytest. I am attaching a dd-list and I intend to do a MBF
>>> in a few weeks when I have more time.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dmitry Shachnev
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wonder if we could do a mass bug filling for this. Your thoughts?
>
> Yes, this idea was present in my original mail you quoted here :)
>
> I intend to do it at some point, but I can't yet say when it will happen.

Yes, but your original idea was to kick nose out of Debian before we get
the chance to fix. I believe it'd be nicer to do the MBF even if we keep
nose for a while, which is why I wrote about it again, as I didn't know
what your intention was.

Very good if you still have it in mind then! It'd be very useful to me
at least (as many of the package I contribute may be affected and it's
hard to have a vision of it without the MBF).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)