Hi,

I think we sorted out that the request to move python-bioblend to Debian
Med is valid.  I'm CCing Debian Python team maintainers to get this
finally done.  I'm not sure whether making me the owner of that actual
repository is sufficient to enable me transfering the archive.
Alternatively I could make one of the DPT owners maintainer on Debian
Med project and let this person do the transfer.  If this is all to
complicated I'll create a new repository in Debian Med and will ask for
removal here once the package was uploaded.

Kind regards
   Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de