CleverCSV and ordered-set went through NEW 2 days ago, so I tweaked what
Andreas had done and uploaded the latest upstream version of deepdiff to
unstable.

I had a look at the upstream docs, but it seems nothing builds a clean
man page. Clearly something that could be improved :)

Note that I also moved the default branch from `master` to
`debian/master` on Salsa, per the team's policy.

Cheers,

PS: I'm not planning on maintaining this package btw, this really was a
one-off. New versions should be easy to update, since all the deps are
now in Sid :)

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau