Severity: wishlist
Owner: Antoine Beaupre <anar...@debian.org>

* Package name    : pytest-relaxed
  Version         : 1.1.5
  Upstream Author : bitprophet
* URL             : https://github.com/bitprophet/pytest-relaxed/
* License         : BSD-2
  Programming Lang: Python
  Description     : provide relaxed test discovery for pytest

This is the spiritual successor to https://pypi.python.org/pypi/spec,
but is built for pytest instead of nosetests, and rethinks some
aspects of the design (such as increased ability to opt-in to various
behaviors.)

Has it ever felt strange to you that we put our tests in tests/, then
name the files test_foo.py, name the test classes TestFoo, and finally
name the test methods test_foo_bar? Especially when almost all of the
code inside of tests/ is, well, tests?

This pytest plugin takes a page from the rest of Python, where you
don't have to explicitly note public module/class members, but only
need to hint as to which ones are private. By default, all files and
objects pytest is told to scan will be considered tests; to mark
something as not-a-test, simply prefix it with an underscore.

----

This is a dependency of the python-invoke test suite. Binary package
would, of course, probably be python3-pytest-relaxed.