Quack,

On 2022-05-14 04:03, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

I have just uploaded to --delayed 5 a workaround fix for #1010941
(FTBFS). The diff is attached

Thanks for the workaround.

I'm going to proceed with the salvaging soon now that the delay has passed.
Please give me a few days without NMUs so I can bring it up to shape.

would also be nice to add tags (may be original from Marco?) for prior
upstream/debian releases.

When I made my previous upload I did not realize everything was not in the VCS and unfortunately removed past changes. I plan to recreate history and add the tags but commits you made will have to be recreated on top of them and won't have the same id.

Regards.
\_o<

--
Marc Dequènes