Control: tags -1 help

Hi,

I wonder whether someone might suggest a fix for

FAIL: test_schema_compatibility_type_mismatch
(avro.test.test_compatibility.TestCompatibility.test_schema_compatibility_type_mismatch)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/build/python-avro-1.11.1+dfsg/.pybuild/cpython3_3.11_avro/build/avro/test/test_compatibility.py",
 line 1039, in test_schema_compatibility_type_mismatch
    self.assertIn(message, result.messages)
AssertionError: 'reader type: null not compatible with writer type: int' not
found in {'reader type: SchemaType.NULL not compatible with writer type:
SchemaType.INT'}

Ran 421 tests in 8.358s

FAILED (failures=1, skipped=3)

Otherwise I will probably exclude Python3.11 from the build to fix this bug.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de