Hi, I just made a new version of the mercurial-evolve package, following the new upstream 10.5.3. It's still at https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/mercurial-evolve.

Andrej, would you be so kind to take a look at it, I hope the package can make it before the freeze.

On the technical side, this new upsteam version provides compatibility with Mercurial 6.3 (which I see has come up since last attempt) and Python 3.11, according to the changelog, I didn't follow details myself.

I believe I had formerly addressed the ftpmaster reservations about the copyright statements, but feel free to tell me if there is something else to be done.

Best,