On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 10:37 AM Andreas Tille <andr...@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when looking at bug #1026525 I intended to checkout mitmproxy

thanks, i was about to do the same (due to the implication to uvicorn
and the rest of the async packages depending on it)

> and realised
>
> $ apt showsrc mitmproxy | grep -e ^Vcs -e ^Maintainer 2>/dev/null
> Maintainer: Debian Python Team <team+pyt...@tracker.debian.org>
> Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/mitmproxy
> Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/mitmproxy.git
>
> I would have expected that the package can be found under
>
>     https://salsa.debian.org/python-team
>
> Am I missing something?

nope, this is a mistake that needs to be fixed if the package is to
stay in the team, ie move it to the dpt project in salsa.

> Sebastien / Andrej are you aware of this bug which blocks a couple
> of Python modules (python-uvicorn, python-scrapy)

looks like Seb no longer wishes to work on this package tho:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/mitmproxy/-/commit/350c5a0d304c1c88c531c7b734eb6cd18e77cd00

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/