Hi!

Sorry for the late reply.

On Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 11:31:29AM +0100, Jeroen Ploemen wrote:
hi Bo,

I took a look at the riscemu package, put up for sponsorship in the
Python team. Some (mostly minor) issues came up:

* copyright:
 + upstream years are incorrect (license file, sources have 2021-2022
   resp. 2023).
 + leftover boilerplate comments.
 + empty line (dot) at the start of the license paragraph.

Done.

* control:
 + no need to mention -doc/-examples pkgs in the long description,
   that's what a suggested dependency is for.
 + tiny (< 10kB) examples package is probably best merged into the
   documentation package.

Okay, I have merged examples into -doc package.

* rules:
 + weird comment at the top of the file (leftover TODO?).
 + variables for doc and example dirs defined but not used?
 + documentation dir /usr/share/doc/riscemu-doc/; did you mean
   /usr/share/doc/riscemu/?

Yeah, I think it should be later too.

* d/riscemu-examples.install used for examples; these should be
 handled by dh_installexamples instead.

Thanks, done.

* lintian hit: W: riscemu: no-manual-page [usr/bin/riscemu].

At first I thought there is no manual for the binary because I searched
a lot online. In fact if you `--help` you can get basic manual for it.
Fixed it.

Please let me know if there is any issue:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/riscemu

Thanks for your reviewing it.

BR,
Bo