On 2024-03-29 15:34 weepingclown <weepingcl...@disroot.org> wrote:
> As I understand it, the current
> problem we have is more about the wiki being less organized than
> there not being sufficient resources or them not being easily
> accessible to everyone.

Correct. The information is there. But the linkage between them is
often missing. But there is also some outdated or redundant information.

As a positive (but of course not perfect) example I can name the "Guide
for Debian Maintainers" [1] by Osamu Aoki. In its preface these
describe its own location related to all the other packaging
documentation existing. Some pages later it gives a short introduction
to some tools and how they belong together. He gives the "big picture".

[1] -- <https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debmake-doc>