On 3/31/24 21:05, Antonio Valentino wrote:
Dear Thomas,

Il 30/03/24 22:25, Thomas Goirand ha scritto:
On 3/29/24 15:13, Antonio Valentino wrote:
Dear Thomas and Ondřej,
a couple of packages that I maintain are impacted by an RC bug in python-pint (#1067318). I think that an update to the to the latest pint version 0.23 should be sufficient to fix the issue.

If you agree, I would like prepare the package for the new upstream version in the salsa.
Of course I will let to you the review and upload.

Please let me know,

kind regards

Please go ahead and feel free to add yourself as uploader.

Thomas

Thanks Thomas
The packages is now updated in salsa.
Unfortunately the reprotest job fails in CI, but I'm not able to reproduce on my laptop and it seems not to be a regression. I will try to fix it in future uploads but for the moment I would prefer to have an upload to fix a couple of RC bugs.

Could you please review and upload?

I have also put myself as uploader.
I'm a DM so I kindly ask you to grant me upload permissions as described in [3].

kind regards

Hi!

Thanks for the work Antonio.

1/ In the clean target, please also clean:
- Pint.egg-info
- docs/savefig

2/ There's a typo in d/changelog, you wrote: "d/copuright".

3/ I'm really not sure about the python-pint-doc.lintian-overrides overriding "font-in-non-font-package". Can't you use the fonts from system instead?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)