Hi Yokota,

yokota, on 2024-04-28:
> > * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-pyppmd

I reviewed through python-pyppmd and my remark are somewhat
similar to packages I previously saw.

 1. The debian/changelog misses the introduction of the patch to
    fix build failures on non-amd64 CPU architectures.

 2. Introduction of autopkgtest-pkg-pybuild instead of -python
    would render the Testsuite non-superficial.  This is not
    mandatory, but it is a low hanging fruit that would bring
    substancial quality to the package.  I note the test is
    running at build time for this one, which is good.  :)

 3. I suggest again dh-sequence-python3 instead of dh-python.

All that being said, the package looks to me in good shape, and
I will have no objections to upload it once the changelog
matches all the changes since 1.1.0+ds-1.

I'll have a look at python-brotlicffi next, but I don't expect
to have anything new to say.  Don't hesitate to apply my
existing feedback and suggestions on this package if I don't
follow up explicitly on it, and to ping again once you think it
is ready for upload.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emoll...@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da