Greetings, all!

I just wanted to follow up on my email below to see if there is anything missing or not correct with my application.

Kind regards,

    Edmund


On 2026/09/15 14:29, Edmund Lodewijks wrote:
Hi all!

I am a long-time user of Debian, and recent contributor.

Recently, I posted an ITP for a package called `desec-dns`, which is
written in Python, but is mostly used as a CLI programme (at least, that
is how I use it to poke around the deSEC API (deSEC.io being a DNS host)).

After some chatting on #debian-python I figured it would be best to
upload this via the Debian Python Team. Hence my application.

If you would consider me, my Salsa account is `ejjl`.

The package in question is currently visible at:

https://salsa.debian.org/ejjl/desec-dns/-/tree/debian/latest

I am currently waiting for upstream to build a new tarball where the
dates are not all 1970. For this I opened a GitHub issue yesterday. For
the rest, I think that I have cleared all other lintian -EvIL +all
issues, if memory serves me well (not at my dev box now).

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,

      Edmund Lodewijks




--
Edmund Lodewijks <[email protected]>
TZ: UTC+2 / GMT+2

Attachment: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to