Processing commands for cont...@bugs.debian.org:

> tags 649709 patch
Bug #649709 [src:bacula-doc] Please drop the gs-common Build-Dependency.
Added tag(s) patch.
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 09:19:53AM +0100, Didier Raboud wrote:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > as the ghostscript 9.04~dfsg-3 upload (that drops both the gs-common
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > package and the "Provides: gs-common" of ghostscript) now reached
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > the archive [0], Depending or Build-Depending on gs-common is now an
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > RC bug (as it makes the package uninstallable or unbuildable,
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

649709: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=649709
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact ow...@bugs.debian.org with problems