Package: libdnet
Version: 2.63
Severity: wishlist

libmuroar0, libmuroard3 and libroar2 depend on libdnet. They cannot be
installed for both :amd64 and :i386 (or whatever) unless libdnet is.

I have no idea why something that appears to be a sound server analogous
to PulseAudio/ESD would depend on what appears to be a library to
communicate with Ultrix and VMS machines over an obsolete non-IP protocol,
but perhaps I'm not understanding the problem space.

In any case, in the unlikely event that someone still cares about DECnet,
they should probably fix this or something.

The dependency chain of interest at the moment is

wine:i386         -> libopenal1 -> libroar-compat2 -> libroar2 -> libdnet
other stuff:amd64 -> libopenal1 -> libroar-compat2 -> libroar2 -> libdnet

in which the non-multiarch nature of libroar-compat and libroar2 (#755846)
and libdnet (this bug) is preventing wine from being installed on
fairly typical systems.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: jessie/sid
  APT prefers proposed-updates
  APT policy: (500, 'proposed-updates'), (500, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing'),
(500, 'stable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386

Kernel: Linux 3.14-2-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_GB.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_GB.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages libdnet depends on:
ii  libc6       2.19-7
ii  libgcc1     1:4.9.1-1
ii  libstdc++6  4.9.1-1

libdnet recommends no packages.