El Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 03:38:03PM +0200, Agustin Martin deia:
> On Fri, Jul 05, 2019 at 10:50:08PM +0200, Xavi Drudis Ferran wrote:
> > Well, for what is worth here're the files for a package that builds
> > and install on buster for uniconvertor-2.0rc4. But I haven't
> > tested. Only did a sg to pdf conversion once. I may have done
> > lots of things wrong, of course.
> >
> > So far it does no seem to require sk1libs.
>
> Hi, Xavi,
>
> Thanks for your work.
>
> I was doing some work in parallel about how to build uniconvertor 2.0rc4
> and learn something about packaging python stuff. I am attaching the
> current status of what I did. Note that I changed upstream version to
> 2.0~rc4 to keep proper version sorting in Debian.
>
> I only needed to use your reportlab patch.
>
> I am trying to guess if there is some license info about the color profiles.
> Will let you know.
>
> Regards,

Thanks, i'll have a look at your work.

There's some copyright info inside the .icc file itself (optional, not
in all) The original icc is embedded in Base64 inside the *_rc.py
file, and I wrote some script to print it. I'll see if I still have it
and attach it, but I think t wasn't definitive enough for me. Possibly
because I don't have the DFSG criteria clear enough. Hold on.