Package: python-zbar
Version: 0.22-1
Severity: grave
Justification: renders package unusable

Dear Maintainer,

When trying to install qtqr package, a dependency (which is the subject
of this report) cannot be installed therefore qtqr cannot be used.

Manually installing python-zbar et al makes qtqr work. I don't know if
anything will be broken if the dependency version is bumped, but I hope
it is updated to the latest available version so that both apt and qtqr become
happier altogether.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: bullseye/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386

Kernel: Linux 5.2.0-3-amd64 (SMP w/8 CPU cores)
Kernel taint flags: TAINT_OOT_MODULE, TAINT_UNSIGNED_MODULE
Locale: LANG=tr_TR.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=tr_TR.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8),
LANGUAGE=tr_TR.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /usr/bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)
LSM: AppArmor: enabled

Versions of packages python-zbar depends on:
ii  libc6               2.29-2
ii  libc6-udeb [libc6]  2.24-11+deb9u4
ii  libjpeg62-turbo     1:1.5.2-2+b1
ii  libzbar0            0.23-1.1+b1