On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 02:00:43PM +0100, da...@codelite.co.uk wrote:
> Olly Betts wrote:
> >It looks like a newer upstream version addresses this as
> >https://wiki.codelite.org/pmwiki.php/Main/ReleaseNotesCodeLite13 says:
> >
> >| Make CodeLite compile and run against GTK3
> >
> >I think upgrading to a new major upstream version is beyond what I'm
> >comfortable doing in a QA upload.
> >
> >I'm cc-ing David Hart who seems to be part of upstream and made a QA
> >upload to update to a new upstream version earlier this year.
> >
> >David: Are you able to take care of updating to codelite 13.x and
> >switching to GTK3?
>
> Thank you for the notification. Yes, unless a new maintainer miraculously
> appears, I'll do a QA upload of a GTK3-based codelite 13. I hope I'll
> have time in the next few weeks.

It's been 2 months now - are you still planning to make a QA upload?

I went through a couple of weeks ago and filed bugs suggesting removal
of the wxwidgets3.0 rdeps which appeared to be unmaintained, which I
included codelite in:

But I didn't make the connection with this thread until I went through
checking on the remaining packages today.  If you're going to fix
the package I won't push for removal.

Cheers,
    Olly