.

This book invites you to take a tour of the Universe and its many wonders in the
company of Bob and Alec, two lifelong friends who meet several times a year to
play a round of golf for their personal trophy. Due to a chance meeting in the
clubhouse, their converstations as thay play round the golf course turn to how
much our ever increasing knowledge of the Universe has lengthened and enriched
all of our lives and produced the profusion of technological goodies that today
we take for granted.

'18 Holes of Quantum Golf is a story that shows the true value of friendship.
It's a book that encourages passion toward one's goals in life and I love how
the author used two senior citizens playing a round of golf to highlight the
importance of caring, friendship, love, marriage and, most importantly, to
explain how science has enabled us to gain a better understanding about the
world around us. Also, I loved the addition of humour in between the lines of
the story which adds to the point that the author is explaining. As a lover of
history and a science enthusiast, tho' not a golfer, this was a delightful read.
The book will be educational for people who want an easy introduction to the
growth of science and the many impacts it has had on our modern world.' -
Reviewed in Online Book Club - February 2022.

The golfers playing ahead of Bob and Alec are very slow giving them plenty of
time for chats between shots which combine to tell the history of science
starting with Thales 2,800 years ago in Ancient Greece. The story pays tribute
to the immortals - Aristotle, Galileo, Newton, Einstein, and continues right up
to the explosion in our knowledge over the last hundred years. It's a compelling
tale which is told by the golfers in their normal chatty language with no
technical jargon for the readers to puzzle over. The book is also available as a
birthday, or other, gift by clicking 'Buy for others' with a personalised gift
card included if required.

p.s. It's not all about science as there's other matters to be discussed and a
unique golf match to be won.

18 Holes is available on Amazon as a paperback, hardcover or e-book at
amazon.co.uk/18-Holes-Quantum-Golf-Universe/dp/B09JW5FDM2
or by google - 18 Holes of Quantum Golf.
<http://amazon.co.uk/18-Holes-Quantum-Golf-Universe/dp/B09JW5FDM2>

To stop furure emails delete me
<mailto:otherdatab...@inbone.co.uk?subject=Unsubscribe:packa...@qa.debian.org&body=Unsubscribe:packa...@qa.debian.org>
 and please accept our appologies.